3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBenyon Gardens, Culford, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Beautifully renovated
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Village location
William H Brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom detached bungalow in the desirable village of Culford. Recently renovated and finished to a high specification. Viewing's are highly recommended.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom detached bungalow in the desirable village of Culford. Finished to a high specification the property consists of, entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, WC, three bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens to the front and rear, garage and off road parking. Viewing's on this property are highly recommended.
Wooden style ceiling. Double glazed door to front. Window to front. Tiled flooring. Door leading into
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fixing. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Sockets. Door to lounge/diner, kitchen, WC, bathroom, bedrooms and a storage cupboard.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fixing. Window to front. Radiator. Pedestal hand wash basin with a tiled splashback. WC. Tiled flooring.
Lounge/dining Room 20' max x 20' 8" max, 'L' shaped room ( 6.10m max x 6.30m max, 'L' shaped room )
Textured and coved ceiling with and overhead light fixing. Double glazed window to side and front. Doors leading to kitchen. Radiator. Sockets. Telephone point. Brick built fireplace. Carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.57m )
Textured and coved ceiling with row lighting. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed door to side. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink with drainer. Cooker with induction hob and extractor fan over. Void for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Sockets. Tiled flooring.
Plastered ceiling with spotlights. Double glazed window to side. Extractor fan. Walk in shower cubicle. Bath. WC. Hand wash basin with storage units below. Towel rail. Fully tiled decor. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" + wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 3.89m + wardrobe x 2.97m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead ceiling light fixing. Double glazed door and a double glazed window to rear. Fitted double wardrobe. Radiator. Sockets. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 11' 5" + wardrobe ( 2.77m x 3.48m + wardrobe )
Textured and coved ceiling and an overhead light fixing. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Carpeted flooring. Sockets.
Bedroom 3 6' 9" + wardrobe x 9' 1" ( 2.06m + wardrobe x 2.77m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fixing. Double glazed window to rear. Carpeted flooring. Sockets. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with trees, plants and shrubs. There is a stoned area and concrete driveway leading to off road parking and leading too the garage. There is side access to both sides of the property.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with field views. There is a patio area and trees plants and shrubs,
From Bury St Edmunds proceed north on the A143 past the sugar beet factory. At the first roundabout take the first exit onto the A143 go straight over the next roundabout. At the third roundabout take the third exit onto the B1106 into the village of Fornham St Martin. Take the third exit onto Coleford Road and follow into the village. Soon after entering the village turn right onto Benyon Gardens and the property can be a short way down on the left hand side clearly marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42958608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.