4 bedroom detached house for saleOakfield Gardens, Beckenham, Kent
Sold STC £1,000,000
- Ideally located for good schools
- Four good size bedrooms
- Refurbished to high standard
- En suite plus family bathroom
- Garage and parking to front
- Extended kitchen/living room
- Landscaped rear garden
- Two further reception rooms
Refurbished by the current owners, this detached home benefits from a ground floor extension providing a wonderful bespoke kitchen space with open plan living room and dining area. There are two further reception rooms, both with Karndean wood effect flooring. The first floor has four bedrooms and a family bathroom with the main bedroom having a stunning en suite shower room. The property is finished to a high specification including bi-folding doors to the garden from the kitchen, double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. The landscaped rear garden has a full width terrace and there is a garage and off road parking to the front.
Property ref: 121_752_3116034
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42959121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3116034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.