2 bedroom maisonette for saleHigh Street, Downham Market
Sold STC £120,000
- First Floor Maisonette in Town Centre Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms & 2 En Suites
- 15' Lounge & 14' Kitchen/Diner
- Gas Central Heating
- Communal Car Park
Located in the town centre of Downham Market with a mainline train station is this spacious 2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE. The property is very spacious and has a private entrance, lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 double bedrooms each with ensuite & off road parking. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
Located in the town centre of Downham Market with a mainline train station is this spacious 2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE. The property is very spacious and has a private entrance, lounge, kitchen/diner, 2 double bedrooms each with ensuite & off road parking
Wooden Entrance Door To
Ground Floor Hallway
Stairs to First Floor.
Wooden sash window to front. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Access to loft space. Telephone point. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 5" x 14' 1" into chimney recess ( 4.70m x 4.29m into chimney recess )
Wooden sash window to front. Radiator. Feature fireplace (currently blocked off) TV point
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to rear & side. Radiator. Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worksurface over incorporating sink and drainer unit. Built in electric oven & hob with extractor over. Built in washing machine, dish washer & fridge/freezer. Wood effect flooring. Boiler. Loft access
Storage cupboard. Radiator. Door to balcony/fire escape. Doors to:
Radiator. Fitted with a wash handbasin to vanity unit & low level w.c. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" max into recess x 12' 8" max into recess ( 4.78m max into recess x 3.86m max into recess )
Wooden sash window to front. Radiator. Door to ensuite
En Suite Bathroom
Wooden sash window to front. Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, wash handbasin to vanity unit & low level w.c. Towel radiator. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 11' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.61m )
Wooden window to side. Radiator. Cupboard.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash handbasin & low level w.c. Towel radiator. Extractor fan.
Communal car park to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42962259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.