3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyckham Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £190,000
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen diner
- Very well presented throughout
- Family bathroom
- Driveway and large rear garden
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Central heating (where specified)
STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING...that is all...This three bed semi in the heart of Castle Bromwich simply must be viewed...0121 749 7888
This three bedroom semi set in the heart of Castle Bromwich is finished to the highest of standards throughout and simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property affords a lounge, converted kitchen diner with french doors onto the patio area, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway and sizeable garden to the rear. This is only a stones throw away from all of the local amenities and will make the perfect family home.
Via a block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed windows to front and side elevations and tiled flooring.
Via a further door with matching windows to front elevation, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 9' 10" max ( 4.29m into bay x 3.00m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, television aerial point, carpeting, gas fireplace and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 11' 7" max x 16' max ( 3.53m max x 4.88m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, television aerial point, tiled flooring, central heating radiator and French doors opening out to the rear garden.
Carpeting, loft access, double glazed window to side elevation and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 8" into bay x 9' 10" max ( 4.47m into bay x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, carpeting, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, carpeting and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 8" x 7' 4" ( 1.73m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, carpeting and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, W.C, wash hand basin within a vanity storage unit, bath with mixer tap and shower over with fully tiled walls.
Patio area, laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42963468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.