4 bedroom detached house for saleHayes Chase, West Wickham, Kent
- Four Bedroom Detached House.
- Popular Residential Road.
- 30' 7 Through Reception Room.
- Generous Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- White Suite Shower Room.
- Bathroom & Separate W.C.
- 125' S.E. Facing Garden.
- Some Modernisation Required.
Four bedroom detached family home, in this sought after road and enjoying a 125' x 37' south east facing rear garden. 30' 7" x 12' 7" living/dining room and generous 17'5" x 13'1" kitchen/breakfast room. White suite shower room to ground floor and bathroom and white separate w.c. to first floor. Gas fired heating with radiators via an Ideal Classic boiler and double glazing to most of the rooms. Garage and crazy paved driveway providing parking for two cars. The garden has a paved terrace, lawn area, shrub borders and trees. A purchaser of this property will probably want to modernise the house including re-appointing the kitchen, bathroom and separate w.c. and redecorating some of the rooms.
Property ref: 121_754_3715340
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42965766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3715340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.