3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Open plan lounge/dining areas
- Nice rear garden
- Located within close proximity of mainline station
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating F (33)
The location of this lovely Victorian home is convenient to say the least.If you are someone that needs to commute into London, Maidstone West train station is a walk across the bridge into town which should only take you about fifteen to twenty minutes. For first time buyers and investors, this home may well be the needle in a haystack. Many homes of this period are considerably smaller and do not offer the level of space you will find here. Step inside and you will immediately sense the space around you. The large lounge and dining areas are currently open plan and with the traditional bay window so there is plenty of natural light. If you prefer you could easily separate the two for a more formal feel.The kitchen is fitted and there is also a handy utility area and ground floor toilet.This is a great property that just requires some modernisation and for you to put your own stamp on it.Externally you have a very decent size garden, great for letting the children play around in or for having family and friends over for a lazy Sunday afternoon barbecue during the warm summer months.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 24'9 x 9'9 (7.55m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 8'4 (3.53m x 2.54m)
- Separate Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'8 (3.51m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 8'5 (2.62m x 2.57m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 5'8 (1.96m x 1.73m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42967194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.