2 bedroom terraced house for saleCommon Lane, East Ardsley, Wakefield
- Available With Vacant Possession
- Impressive Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Lounge & Separate Dining Kitchen
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = D
Available with vacant possession this two bedroom mid terrace property has PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. This ideal First Time Buyer property has impressive view to the rear and comprises briefly to the ground floor: Lounge and separate dining kitchen with open view beyond the rear garden. A first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is a pebbled and shrub garden providing ease of maintenance. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with open view beyond the rear garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42970815.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.