3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 5PP
- Utility Room
- South Facing Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking for two cars
- Unrestricted on Street Parking Immediately Adjacent to Property
- New Bosch Combi Boiler recently fitted
- Large Storage Shed / Workshop
- The property is situated adjacent to the A4 and 5-10 minutes from Burnham and Slough Crossrail Stations respectively.
- It has good Easy Access to M4/M40 London / Reading / Oxford Motorways
Our property is a spacious and comfortable family home that is in good decorative order and has been subject to some recent modernisation.
The house benefits from a good sized, newly re-furbished Ground Floor Cloak Room / WC and also has french doors opening on to a large paved patio area from the rear Lounge / Dining Room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.