4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChapel Road, Foxley, Dereham
Offers in Excess of £345,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Well Presented Gardens
- Annex Potential
This well presented detached bungalow offers flexible living accommodation and could easily be configured to include a self-contained annex! The village of Foxley is close to the market towns of Reepham and Dereham and has excellent links by road to Norwich and the North Norfolk Coast.
A spacious and well presented detached bungalow located in the sought after village of Foxley. The property offers flexible living accommodation with four bedrooms, two living rooms, two kitchens and two bathrooms which could easily be configured to include a self contained one bedroom annex if required.
Viewing is advised in order to appreciate potential of this property!
Double glazed UPVC door to front, cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Living Room 13' 6" x 10' 4" max ( 4.11m x 3.15m max )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to front and side, open fireplace with granite surround, fitted cupboards and shelving, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
Double glazed UPVC window rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max into cupboards x 11' 2" max ( 2.79m max into cupboards x 3.40m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.34m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 14' 5" max into cupboards x 9' 8" max into cupboards ( 4.39m max into cupboards x 2.95m max into cupboards )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces with stainless steel 1 bowl sink/drainer, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving, oil fired boiler, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Entrance Hall ( Annex )
Double glazed UPVC door to side, radiator and tiled floor.
Doors into Kitchen and Kitchen (Annex).
Kitchen ( Annex) 14' 11" max into cupboards x 10' 4" max into cupboards ( 4.55m max into cupboards x 3.15m max into cupboards )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces with one and a half bowl sink/drainer, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven, electric hob with hood over, integrated fridge, space for freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, pantry cupboard with shelving and vinyl flooring.
Inner Hall ( Annex )
Cupboard with shelving, fitted carpet.
Living Room ( Annex ) 10' 8" x 19' 11" ( 3.25m x 6.07m )
Double aspect room with double glazed patio doors to rear garden and double glazed UPVC french doors to conservatory, two TV points, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Conservatory ( Annex )
Brick base and double glazed UPVC construction, double glazed UPVC french doors into rear garden, wall lights, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Master Bedroom ( Annex ) 10' 8" max into cupboards x 13' 3" ( 3.25m max into cupboards x 4.04m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect, range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, cupboards, drawers and bedside tables, built in cupboard with shelving, radiator and fitted carpet.
Shower / Bathroom ( Annex )
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to side, WC, wash hand basin, bath, part tiled walls, shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn, borders trees, bushes and mature shrubs, fence and hedge boundaries.
Patio and lawned areas, fruit trees and bushes, borders with shrubs, two sheds and a greenhouse.
Brickweave driveway accessed via five bar gate.
Garage 8' 10" max x 15' 4" max ( 2.69m max x 4.67m max )
Timber double boors to front, timber door to side, single glazed window to rear, light, power and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42974298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.