3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillard Avenue, Hatfield, Doncaster
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached
- Large driveway
- Popular area
This three bed semi detached house is situated in a popular area of Hatfield. With front block paved driveway for up to three cars. A garage, a rear garden, and conservatory! The opportunity to live in this beautiful house, in this popular area should not be missed!
***Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000***
This three bed semi detached house is situated in a popular area of Hatfield. With front block paved driveway for up to three cars. A garage, a rear garden, and orangery! The opportunity to live in this beautiful house, in this popular area should not be missed!
With side facing double glazed window. Radiator, coving to ceiling and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' 5" x 15' 1" ( 3.18m x 4.60m )
With front facing double glazed window and laminated flooring throughout. The lounge also has a radiator with cover and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 22' 5" max x 14' 5" narrow to 8'10 ( 6.83m max x 4.39m narrow to 8'10 )
Fitted kitchen with one and half bowl asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap, double oven, free standing dish washer and plumbing for a washing machine. Wall and base units, splash back tiling and work surfaces. The kitchen has a small breakfast bar and understairs storage, rear facing double glazed window and door to conservatory.
with double glazed windows and doors and storage heater.
Stairs to hallway. coving to ceiling. Landing has radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 8' 2" plus door recess ( 3.20m x 2.49m plus door recess )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window. Radiator, door to third bedroom.
Wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan and W/C. Shower cubicle with splash back tlling. Spotlights
Bedroom 2 10' 6" max x 12' 8" to front of wardrobes ( 3.20m max x 3.86m to front of wardrobes )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, fitted sliding mirror wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" to front of wardrobes x 6' 3" ( 3.38m to front of wardrobes x 1.91m )
with velux double glazed window, radiator and built in sliding mirror wardrobes. Coving to ceiling.
With side facing double glazed obscured window. Wash hand basin with mixer tap, W/C and shower cubicle, bath with mixer tap. Splash back tiling and radiator.
Block paved front garden and gates to driveway.
Astroturf lawn garden with block paved area. Enclosed gates.
Detached garage with power and lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42975273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.