3 bedroom terraced house for saleStockbrook Street, Derby
Fixed Price £109,000
- Three bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Dining room
- Upstairs bathroom
- Viewings Recommended
Located close to Derby City is this well presented three bedroom mid terraced property currently let and achieving £550 PCM. The property is to be sold with tenants in place and would make an ideal investment.
A spacious three bedroom mid terrace house in a popular location close to the city centre which is already let at £550 PCM and available only as an investment property. The property benefits from having a lounge, dining room, kitchen, upstairs bathroom, rear garden, has gas central heating & double glazing.
12'5 x 12'3 - Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling, television and telephone point, door to the front and door to the inner hall.
Having a door to the dining room and a good-sized dry and lit cellar, very useful for storage.
9'6 x 6'5 - Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and door to the kitchen.
11'11 x 7'2 - A fitted kitchen with a matching range of eye and base level units with roll top work surface, fitted electric oven with 4-plate electric hob, hood extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer taps, under counter space & water supply/drain/power for fridge, freezer and washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the side, door to the side wall mounted boiler and part tiled walls.
Having doors leading to the bathroom and bedrooms.
11'11 x 10'7 - Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
12'5 x 6'7 - Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
9'4 x 7 - Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
A fitted three piece suite having a panelled bath with wall mounted shower, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, spot lights and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a forecourt and to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER202575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.