4 bedroom detached house for saleBagworth Road, Nailstone, Nuneaton
Offers Over £375,000
- Extended & Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen/ Family Room & Utility
- Four Bedrooms
- Master With En Suite & Built In Wardrobes
- App Controlled Heating & Alarm System
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Substantial Rear Garden With Children's Play Area
- Electric Gates Leading To Block Paved Driveway & Garage With Electric Up & Over Door
Beautiful Extended Detached Family Home Boasting Superb Internal Living Accommodation And Situated In The Highly Sought After Residential Location Of Nailstone.
The Property Offers Extensive Accommodation & Gardens.
A Viewing Is Strongly Advised.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this two storey extended four bedroom detached family home situated in the highly regarded village location of Nailstone.
This property boasts superb internal accommodation with substantial rear garden & block paved driveway with electric gate and garage with electric up & over door.
With app controlled heating & alarm system.
Viewing on this property are strongly advised.
Approached by Leaded light door to front aspect, window to front aspect, Minton tiled flooring and storage heater, stairs to first floor and doors to rooms.
Double glazed window to side aspect, Wc, wash hand basin, Heatrae Sadia heating unit, electric heater and alarm panel.
Dining Room 12' 4" + Bay x 12' 1" ( 3.76m + Bay x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to front & aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, French doors to kitchen/diner, feature fireplace, radiator and television point.
Kitchen/ Family Room
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, sink drainer unit, space for Range oven with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge-freezer, tiled flooring with under floor heating, double glazed window and door to rear garden, side door to driveway & garage and opening to internal utility room.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.39m )
Fitted wall & base units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring, radiator, side entrance, door to hall and recessed spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, doors to rooms and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 14' 9" MAX ( 4.24m x 4.50m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, television point, door to en suite and built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, Wc, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" MAX x 10' 6" ( 4.47m MAX x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, built in single wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.11m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, tiled flooring with under floor heating, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, Wc and extractor fan.
Low maintenance pebbled frontage with electric gate opening onto block paved driveway leading to garage.
Rear of the property is accessed by gated access from the front with block paved patio area with pathway down to the bottom of the garden, pebbled & paved seating area and further vegetable patch. To the bottom of the garden there is also a children's play area, with focal nature area within a roped pond and variety of plants, trees, bushes & shrubs, water & electric supply available to bottom of the garden.
Garage 17' 9" x 10' 6" ( 5.41m x 3.20m )
Electric up & over doors, two windows to side aspect and inspection pit which provides a useful storage area. Partition wall divides the garage from the external utility area/ Wc and loft above for storage.
With cupboards & shelves, plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge-freezer space, space for dryer, hot & cold water supply and separate Wc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42977226.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.