1 bedroom apartment for saleAll Saints Avenue, Maidenhead
Sold STC £275,000
- NO CHAIN
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE BEDROOM
- SUBJECT OF SEVERAL UPGRADES
- MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- 0.6 MILES FROM TRAIN STATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- A MUST SEE!
An immaculately presented one bedroom apartment only 0.6 miles from Maidenhead station. Available with NO CHAIN, this apartment has been the subject of several upgrades. With communal gardens and allocated parking, this is a must see!
Communal Entrance Hall
Door to front, radiator, entry phone system.
Lounge 12' 1" x 16' 11" ( 3.68m x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to terrace, two radiators, t.v. point.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, four ring gas hob, extractor fan, electric oven and grill, integrated dishwasher and washer dryer, and fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 11' ( 4.72m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower and sliding shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c., heated towel rail, part tiled.
Allocated parking and visitor spaces.
From Maidenhead Town Centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards Reading. At the traffic lights at the junction with All Saints turn right and right again into Hedingham Mews.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42977307.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.