3 bedroom terraced house for saleKirby Close, Billingham
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS MODERN KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & AMENITIES
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO CHAIN! Located in an area where DEMAND FOR RENTAL PROPERTY IS HIGH! A good INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY for a BUY TO LET or IDEAL STARTER HOME. The accommodation is COMBI GAS CENTRALLY HEATED and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED and has THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS. A range of shops and regular bus services to Billingham a
Ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance hallway approached via front garden, lounge, kitchen with door leading to enclosed rear garden. First floor with the benefit of three bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Viewing is advised to appreciate accommodation on offer.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, door to lounge, stairs to landing, radiator,
Lounge 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 19' 7" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 5.97m Max x 3.40m Max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of beech effect wall and base units, sink/drainer, integrated gas oven and electric hob, chimney cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, radiator, part tiled.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 6' 6" Max ( 3.30m x 1.98m Max )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard, radiator, central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, white suite comprising of bath with over bath shower, wash hand basin, w/c, tiled.
Front and rear gardens laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42980364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.