4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCroft Avenue, Wirral
Sold STC £235,000
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Gardens To Rear
- Driveway & Garage
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Offered With No Onwards Chain
A well presented four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular residential location, the property has been carefully looked after and offers a home you can move straight into. Viewing is highly recommended. Offered with no onwards chain.
Offered to the market for the first time, we are pleased to present this four bedroom semi-detached family home which is located in a popular residential area with access to the local rail network and local schools and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, living and dining rooms, utility room, kitchen & downstairs shower room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway to the front and to the rear you'll find a good sized rear garden boasting established plants and shrubs.
The property features an entrance hall, with a door to the front, a radiator and also a stained glass window to the front.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 10" IntoBay x 13' 4" Into Recess ( 4.83m IntoBay x 4.06m Into Recess )
The lounge features a double glazed window to the front aspect, an open fire place, radiator and TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.85m x 3.43m into recess )
Dining room comprising of double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed patio doors. An open fire place and also a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 11" Into Recess ( 3.63m x 2.72m Into Recess )
Modern style fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces and tiling, range style cooker with gas hob and cooker hood. Kitchen also featuring double glazed window with a rear aspect.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 8' 8" ( 1.85m x 2.64m )
Utility room comprising of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, work surfaces and tiling. Also has a double glazed window to the side.
Downstairs Shower Room 7' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.29m )
Downstairs shower room comprising of wash hand basin, WC and a shower cubicle. Shower room is tiled and also features a double glazed window to the rear.
Landing featuring loft access and a stained glass window to the side.
Master Bedroom 15' 10" Into Bay x 13' 5" Into Recess ( 4.83m Into Bay x 4.09m Into Recess )
Master bedroom comprising of radiator, open fire place and double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 16' x 11' 3" Into recess ( 4.88m x 3.43m Into recess )
Bedroom Two features double glazed window to the rear, an open fire place and also a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" Into Recess x 11' 11" ( 2.84m Into Recess x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three comprising of open fire place, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.69m )
Bedroom four features a double glazed bay window to the front and a radiator.
Bathroom comprising of bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Bathroom is tiled and also has radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Rear garden features lawned area, mature trees and shrubs and also a decked area.
Front garden comprises of drive way to the front and access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42980379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.