3 bedroom link detached house for saleSurbiton Road, Fairfield
- Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Aspect to the Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
This link detached house will make an ideal family purchase providing many features which will suit such a buyer. Inside there are two reception rooms offering space for a separate dining area and a conservatory overlooking the rear. The kitchen is modern and fitted with a range of white units and built-in oven and hob and a useful separate utility room. The first floor has two double bedrooms, one of which has fitted robes and a third single bedroom and a bathroom WC with white suite. Outside there are lawned gardens to the front and rear, a driveway and single garage, the rear aspect in particular is a lovely feature having an open aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42980751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.