3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale21 Woolley Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Sold STC £299,950
- Stunning rear garden
- Good sized family accommodation
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Off road parking with additional free parking close-by
- Perfect for families
- Walking distance to Southborough Primary School
- Close to A21/M25
- Close to a number of well respected junior and senior schools
Price Range £299,950-£325,000. Mother Goose brings yet another fabulous property to market. This delightful three bedroom semi-detached 1950's property situated in the centre of Southborough village walking distance to Southborough Primary School, is bursting with charm and potential for any growing family. It boasts a beautiful southerly facing well landscaped rear garden abundant with trees and shrubs. There is off road parking with additional parking bays close-by. On the ground floor there are two receptions, and a kitchen and on the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. GFCH. Double glazed throughout.
To view this property please contact Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents
Situated in a popular residential area of Southborough and close to ample shopping and recreational facilities. Southborough Primary School is within walking distance of the property as are a number of well respected senior schools in the area. The A21/M25 road link is a short drive from the property as is the railway station which provides a fast service to all London MLS.
Property ref: 121_1962_4161357
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4161357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.