4 bedroom town house for saleEugene Way, Eastbourne
Sold STC £315,000
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- MODERNISED AND IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
- STUNNING FULL LENGTH BI FOLDING DOORS OVERLOOKING THE GARDEN
- TWO PARKING SPACES.
**STUNNING HOME WITH FULL LENGTH BI-FOLD DOORS TO THE REAR ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME that has undergone considerable MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS. Boasting BI-FOLDING doors to the rear of the property, a REMODELED KITCHEN
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME that has undergone considerable MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENTS. Boasting BI-FOLDING doors to the rear of the properrty that opens up the living accomodation and brings in the garden, A REMODELED KITCHEN come family room overlooking the BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDEN, This layoit enables you to have two seperate living areas which is an invaluable use of space. Within short walking distance to the seafront, an early inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wood effect flooring, extractor fan and a radiator.
Family Room / Dining Room 17' 5" x 13' 3" ( 5.31m x 4.04m )
Double glazed Bi-Folding doors to the rear aspect overlooking the landscaped rear garden, wood effect flooring throughout, ample space for a sofa and dining room table, two radiators, open plan through to the newly fitted kitchen, breakfast bar area.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Open plan to the family room enjoying views over the garden, this farmhouse style kitchen with wall and base units incorporates a double butler style sink with oak work surfaces, space for a range cooker, cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer, spotlighting over, under counter lighting.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing with entry phone system and a radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and door through to en suite.
Comprising shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlighting, radiator, partly tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 17' 3" x 12' 3" ( 5.26m x 3.73m )
Two sets of double glazed french doors to the front aspect leading onto the balcony, two radiators.
A concrete floor balcony with railings, providing ample seating space.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor to top floor landing, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" MAX x 9' ( 4.22m MAX x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying distant views of the sea, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlighting, fully tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A landscaped rear garden incorporating a paved seating area, garden path leading to a hardstanding area with a timber shed, artificial grass with shingled borders, gated rear access leading to the parking.
The property benefits from parking for two cars which is accessed via security gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42981777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.