5 bedroom character property for saleGreat Ryburgh, Norfolk
Sold STC £345,000
- Detached Cottage with versatile Accommodation with either Five Bedrooms and Three Reception Rooms
- or, as the current owners use, with Two Bedroom Annexe Accommodation
- Pretty Norfolk Rural Village Location
- Sitting Room with Log Burner; Lounge; Conservatory
- Two Fitted Kitchens and a Utility Room
- Extensive enclosed Gardens and Outbuildings
- Off Road Parking for numerous vehicles and hardstanding for storage of Caravan/Trailer
- The Accommodation Extends to 1,698sq.ft
- Energy Rating: D
"A versatile detached cottage that's sure to delight and with so much flexibility on offer, the opportunities are endless. Situated in an idyllic Norfolk village, this well-appointed family home also enjoys the benefits of extensive enclosed gardens."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42982914.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6870408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.