3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale2 Buckenhoe Road, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 2DE
Sold by Us
- Well proportioned rooms throughout with a pleasant open aspect
- Gas fired central heating & new Combi boiler installed in 2014 & double glazed windows
- Generous corner plot with ample off road parking
- Conveniently located just a short distance from Saffron Walden town centre
- All mains service are connected
A well appointed 3 bedroom semi-detached house occupying this prominent corner plot.
ENTRANCE HALL An entrance lobby leads through to the hall with stairs to first floor.
CLOAKROOM There is a cloakroom with wc and basin.
SITTING ROOM 14' 2" x 10' 1" (4.32m x 3.07m) The sitting room has an attractive fireplace with gas coal effect fire and French doors lead out to the hard wood double glazed conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 10' x 8' 8" (3.05m x 2.64m)
KITCHEN 13' 7" x 6' 2" (4.14m x 1.88m) Breakfast room with part-tiled floor, fitted cupboards along one side and French doors to garden. An open doorway leads through to the kitchen with range of base and wall mounted cabinets with work surface over, fitted electric hob, oven and grill.
DINING ROOM 14' 7" x 9' 9" (4.44m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM 1 10' 1" x 7' 5" (3.07m x 2.26m) Built in wardrobes to bedroom 1 which has a double aspect.
BEDROOM 2 12' 8" x 8' 3" (3.86m x 2.51m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 1" x 6' 6" (3.07m x 1.98m) Bedroom 3 is currently used as a study with fitted shelving in recess.
BATHROOM The family bathroom was refitted in 2014 and comprises panel bath with shower over, wc and hand basin.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a large paved driveway providing parking for up to 4 cars with a gate to one side leading to the rear garden. To the rear there is a paved terrace with an area of decking with Espalier Apple Trees along one side, the garden is laid mainly to lawn with flower beds to one side, a mature Magnolia tree and a garden shed.
VIEWINGS Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42983394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101747001365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arkwright & Co, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.