5 bedroom detached house for saleFirs Road, Kenley, Surrey
- Coming soon! 5 bedroom detached family home
- Custom-designed contemporary German kitchens
- Siemens appliances
- Underfloor heating to all floors
- 10 Year BLP Warranty
This property, Cullesden and Pine Crest are set to be Kenley’s most desirable new properties with a wealth of features and gadgets to make anyone’s life just that little bit more comfortable. Contemporary styling meets traditional design in this leafy no through road which leads to tranquil mature woodland perfect for a leisurely stroll or for boisterous children to let off steam and explore the great outdoors. Not that you lack space in the larger than average gardens with extensive driveways to the front providing ample parking. Inside the homes the luxury continues creating the perfect ambience for entertaining guests or enjoying day to day family life. Stunning bifold doors from both the kitchen and drawing room let light flood in while underfloor heating allows you to gently warm the house when the weather closes in. As you would expect from brand new executive homes of this nature, no expense has been spared when choosing the bespoke finish of everything from the custom designed German kitchen with quartz surfaces to the stunning bathrooms with enough glass and chrome to bring more than a touch of 5 star luxury into your life.“Internal photos are of a previous Guildmore development for quality comparison only”
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
From first concept, through to planning, construction, design and fit-out, maintenance and support, Guildmore provides high quality, sustainable buildings. No project is ever the same, yet you can always recognise a Guildmore project, by its high standards, attention to detail and innovation.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 24'6 × 16'9 (7.47m × 5.11m)
- Drawing Room: 24'7 × 13'6 (7.5m × 4.12m)
- Dining Room: 15'2 × 10'3 (4.63m × 3.13m)
- Study: 8'7 × 7'11 (2.62m × 2.41m)
- Utility Room: 6'7 × 5'11 (2.01m × 1.8m)
- Garage: 27'2 × 19'5 (8.29m × 5.92m)
- Master Bedroom: 15'9 × 13'6 (4.8m × 4.12m)
- En-suite: 11'10 × 8'3 (3.61m × 2.52m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'1 × 10'10 (4.91m × 3.3m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 × 4'8 (4.42m × 1.42m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'9 × 11'10 (5.11m × 3.61m)
- En-suite: 11'10 × 8'3 (3.61m × 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 16'9 × 12'2 (5.11m × 3.71m)
- Media Room: 16'9 × 14'10 (5.11m × 4.52m)
- Library: 14'10 × 13'2 (4.52m × 4.02m)
- Bathroom: 14'10 × 12'10 (4.52m × 3.91m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42983606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21506437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.