2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorton Terrace, Penzance, Cornwall
Sold STC £180,000
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOME IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SEAWARD SIDE OF PENZANCE TOWN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC RATING - D56
TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACE TOWNHOUSE LOCATED TO THE SEAWARD SIDE OF PENZANCE
*** CHAIN FREE *** A two bedroom, mid-terrace home that is located to the seaward side of Penzance town. Despite requiring a degree of modernisation the property benefits from UPVC double glazing and is within close proximity of the promenade and shopping amenities.
The property is warmed via a gas central heating system with accommodation in brief comprising lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor with the two double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
An early viewing is recommended as properties in this area are highly sought after.
The bustling market town of Penzance offers a wide range of amenities to include restaurants, local and specialist shops, character public houses together with primary and secondary schooling. Good commuter links are provided by the bus and main line railway station which are approximately half a mile away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.