2 bedroom town house for saleCroft Close, Two Gates, Tamworth
Sold STC £174,750
- NEW BUILDS
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- MEWS HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- PARKING SPACES
- GUEST WC
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This fabulous two bedroom end mews house, ideal for first time buyers, comprising of, spacious lounge, dining kitchen, guest wc, two good sized bedrooms, bathroom and having off road parking. ** YOURS FOR £147,800 WITH HELP TO BUY!**
We are pleased to offer for sale a selection of two bedroom new build mid and end mews houses set in the popular location of Two Gates, Tamworth with off road parking and enclosed rear garden. The accommodation comprises of lounge, guest W.C, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. This property qualifies to the HELP TO BUY SCHEME, call the sales office now on 01827 66 400 for more information.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor landing and door leading into:
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.76m )
A range of wall and base uni8ts, work surfaces incorporating a sink (with drainer), double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, central heating radiator, tiling to splashback areas and double glazed French doors giving access to rear garden.
Suite comprising wash hand basin and low level flush W.C and central heating radiator.
Doors off to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.10m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
Suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Each of these properties will come with a parking space and an enclosed rear garden.
Please note that the photos and description are based on the Show Home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42987993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.