9 bedroom house for saleLovington, Castle Cary
- AGREED SALE IN JUST 4 WEEKS TO A CASH NO CHAIN BUYER! OUR DIRECT LONDON LINK WORKS!
- HUGE DETACHED FARMHOUSE IN IDYLLIC RURAL SETTING!
- SUBSTANTIAL EQUESTRIAN CENTRE WITH OLYMPIC SIZE INDOOR RIDING ARENA!
- 35 ACRES OF FLAT ATTACHED LAND! 15 STABLES PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
- POTENTIALLY LUCRATIVE HOLIDAY LET BUSINESS COMBINED WITH SUCCESSFUL EQUESTRIAN INDUSTRY AND PLANNING PERMISSION FOR MORE PLUS 570 METRES OF SINGLE BANK FISHING RIGHTS!
AGREED SALE IN JUST 4 WEEKS TO A CASH NO CHAIN BUYER - THROUGH ROLFE EAST ESTATE AGENTS! OUR DIRECT LONDON LINK WORKS! HUGE DETACHED FARMHOUSE PLUS THREE FURTHER PROPERTIES IN IDYLLIC RURAL SETTING! ONLY 3 MILES TO LONDON LINK RAILWAY STATION - UNDER 2 HOURS TO LONDON PADDINGTON! SUBSTANTIAL EQUESTRIAN CENTRE WITH OLYMPIC SIZE INDOOR RIDING ARENA! 35 ACRES OF FLAT ATTACHED LAND! 15 STABLES! POTENTIALLY LUCRATIVE HOLIDAY LET BUSINESS COMBINED WITH SUCCESSFUL EQUESTRIAN INDUSTRY AND PLANNING PERMISSION FOR MORE! PLUS SO MUCH MORE... Situated in an idyllic rural setting only 3 miles from the quaint country town of Castle Cary with its essential mainline railway station link to London is this substantial, handsome detached family home. Boasting an overall size of over 5134 square feet, this house also has three further properties that can be used as holiday lets, annexe and extended family or visitors accommodation. This house has planning permission for the addition of a further wing and offers so much more in the way of potential. Currently run as a successful equestrian business, this facility is available to those wishing to work with horses (subject to an agricultural/equestrian occupancy condition). IT REALLY IS A SUPERB AMOUNT OF PROPERTY FOR THE SENSIBLE GUIDE PRICE OF £1,400,000. DO CONTACT ROLFE EAST ESTATE AGENTS IN SHERBORNE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
SUBSTANTIAL ENTRANCE RECEPTION HALL:
DRAWING ROOM: 26' x 17'10
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM: 33'6 x 17'10
STUDY ROOM: 11'2 x 7'10
PRINCIPAL SUITE/MASTER BEDROOM: 17'9 x 13'5
BEDROOM 2:13'6 x 12'1
BEDROOM 3: 13'6 x 12'9
BEDROOM 4: 10' x 8'2
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM: 18' x 16'6
SNUG ROOM: 13' x 10'
BEDROOM 1: 18'6 x 9'1
BEDROOM 2: 13'2 x 8'8
SINGLE STOREY GROUND FLOOR ANNEXE:
SITTING ROOM: 18'5 x 14'
DINING ROOM: 15' x 8'
KITCHEN: 14' x 8'
BEDROOM: 14' x 8'3
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING ROOM: 19'9 x 17'10
BEDROOM 1: 12' x 11'9
BEDROOM 2: 10'9 x 7'6
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42992523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007005723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.