2 bedroom flat for saleWilliam Close Urmston M41 9SJ
Sold by Us
- A TWO BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR FLAT.
- OWN ENTRANCE DOOR.
- BATHROOM/WC WITH SHOWER.
- KITCHEN WITH OVEN AND HOB.
- A MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION.
- PLEASANT GROUNDS WITH PARKING AREAS.
- NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
- NEW COMBINATION GAS CENTRAL HEATING BOILER (2016).
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE
With a double glazed window and stairs leading to the first floor. Electric wall heater.
With a radiator. There is a storage cupboard off in additional to a further cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Double Glazed window.
16’11” x 9’8” with a double glazed window and two radiators.
9’8” x 6’2” with a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and a range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Radiator. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Tiled areas and double glazed window.
11’8” x 8’6” with a radiator and a double glazed window.
11’8” x 6’8” with a radiator and a double glazed window.
With a 3 piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w c. Radiator. Tiled areas. There is an over the bath shower with a rail and curtain. Extractor fan and shaver point.
The development stands within pleasant, well tended communal grounds that incorporate garden areas and parking facilities for residents and visitors.
Energy Performance Rating: TBC
Council Tax Band: B
A service charge is payable of £75 pcm.
A door entry system is installed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.