3 bedroom bungalow for saleKelmarsh Close, Marton, Blackpool
- TWO was, THREE bedrooms.
- VERY popular Cul De Sac location.
- Dining kitchen with scope to extend internally.
- Gardens Front, Side & Rear.
- Garage PLUS additional off street parking.
- NO onward chain.
This DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW is situated in a sought after location and originally utilised all of its THREE bedrooms. More recently used/arranged as two bejdrooms but with a lounge PLUS an adjacent dining room. The property is immaculately presented but does require further modernisation, virtually throughout. Viewing essential.
From our Blackpool Office travel south along Whitegate Drive. Turn left at the Saddle Inn into Preston Old Road, continue along there and where the road bears right take the second left turning into Wordsworth Avenue at the end turn left into Knutsford Road. Turning right into Kipling Drive Kelmash Close is then the first on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42994920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.