2 bedroom flat for saleSelhurst Road, South Norwood, LONDON, SE25 6LB
- Two Bedroom First Floor Conversion Flat
- Bus routes and shops are local
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Study/Landing area
- Both Selhurst BR and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Stations serve the area
- Refitted kitchen with oven & hob
- Tiled bathroom in white
- Shared garden
- Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated
- The vendor informs us no onward chain (awaiting sight of written confirmation)
With both Selhurst BR and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Stations with frequent services to London serving the area this TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated, with bus routes and shops being local. Brief benefits include DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS. There is a shared garden. Access to loft. Lease term is 125 years from 2002. There is a RE-FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN & HOB AND TILED BATHROOM IN WHITE. Two bedroom flats in the area at the moment are proving very popular. Early viewing advised. The vendor informs us that there is NO ONWARD CHAIN (awaiting sight of written confirmation).
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42995817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.