3 bedroom cluster house for saleDimbles Hill, LICHFIELD
Sold STC £165,000
- 19' Kitchen / Diner
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Driveway for multiple vehicles
- FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
- Within 2 Miles of Lichfield Town Centre
WONDERFUL 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
Situated within the catchment of good local schools and within easy access to the city centre, this property definitely requires an internal viewing to be appreciated...click through for floorplan and further details
Dimbles Hill offers deceptive accommodation and modern open-plan living space to suit any buyers lifestyle. Situated within two miles of Lichfield Town centre and the benefit of local school catchments it really is a fantastically placed home. The property is approached via a long driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles, a pleasant lounge with a bay window and then through to a 19' long kitchen dining area which suits the modern open-plan entertaining space, then on the first floor is two bedrooms & bathroom and finally the second floor is a further bedroom; all three bedrooms are a really good size. The property needs to be viewed to appreciate the size of accommodation it has to offer. Don't miss out.
The property is approached via a considerable driveway offering ample off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Having double glazed windows to front and side, tiled floor and doorway leading through to:
Having central heating radiator, laminate flooring, stairs rising off and door leading into:
Lounge 11' 3" into recess x 16' into bay window ( 3.43m into recess x 4.88m into bay window )
Having double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, feature gas fireplace with marble hearth and surround.
Kitchen / Dining Room
This well proportioned open plan room is a fantastic space and is utilised by a dining and kitchen area. Fantastic open space for entertaining and family space.
Dining Area 9' 4" x 14' 1" into recess ( 2.84m x 4.29m into recess )
Having central heating radiator, under-stairs cupboard and tiled flooring open-plan through to:
Fitted Kitchen 9' 1" x 10' 8" ( 2.77m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer, tiled splash-back. There is space and provision for a gas oven with stainless steel extractor hood above, and further space and plumbing for a washing machine and vertical fridge and freezer. A double glazed window overlooks the rear garden and a PVC door gives access to the side of the property.
1st Floor Accommodation
Having doors to bedrooms and bathroom, stairs rising up to the second floor and a useful area of storage set to the side of the stairs.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 16' 2" ( 2.87m x 4.93m )
Having wooden effect flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" into recess x 10' 5" ( 2.36m into recess x 3.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a doorway giving access to ample wardrobe / storage space.
Having heated ladder style towel rail, tiled flooring, half height tiling to the walls, obscured double glazed window to the front and a white suite comprising; W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with shower over.
2nd Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.38m )
(Some restricted head space)
Having double glazed Vellum window to the rear, doors to under eaves storage areas and radiator.
Having a good sized rear garden with patio area that extends down to a useful outbuilding situated at the end of the garden along with a further pebble patio with bbq area for entertaining away from the home. A decking area off the patio provides a lovely place for outdoor furniture and leads onto a lawn. Fencing to all boundaries and a gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43006557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC100765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.