3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWesley Drive, Banbury
Sold STC £230,000
- A spacious semi detached house
- In need of updating and modernising
- Located on this highly regarded residential neighbourhood close to the town centre
- Sitting room/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Off road car parking and single garage
- Large rear garden
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH A LARGE REAR GARDEN IN NEED OF UPDATING AND MODERNISING LOCATED ON THIS HIGHLY REGARDED RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE.
Entrance hallway, sitting room/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking, single garage, large rear garden, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£230,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar and continue to the Broughton Road. Continue to the roundabout and turn left into Queensway and take the second turning left into Mewburn Road. After the shops take the first on the right into Wesley Drive and the property will be found after a short distance on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 63 WESLEY DRIVE is a spacious three bedroomed semi detached house which is very pleasantly located on this highly regarded residential neighbourhood. The property is in need of modernisation and has great scope for improvement.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and door leading into the sitting/dining room.
* There is a large L-shaped sitting/dining room which has a pleasant dual aspect and a door leading into the kitchen.
* The kitchen is in need of updating and currently comprises eye of level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a cooker, fridge freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
* On the first floor there arr two double double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a coloured suite which comprises a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin.
* Outside the property to the front there is a driveway which provides off road car parking for two vehicles and there is a single garage at the side with power and light connected.
* The rear garden extends to approximately 75' in length with a paved patio adjoining the house.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43007520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26389721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.