1 bedroom flat for saleSaffron Tower, Wellesley Road, Croydon
- NEW BUILD
- One bedroom apartment
- 19th Floor
- Developer: Berkeley
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Gym
- Size (sq. ft.) - 440 Sq. Ft.
- Est. Service Charge p.a. - £1,353
- Tenure : 999-year leasehold
- Ground Rent : 1 bed at £250 p.a.
A luxury brand new off plan one bedroom apartment ( 440 Sq. Ft.) on 19th floor in Saffron Square. This is a modern contemporary development situated at the heart of Croydon. The new communal, central landscaped courtyard has stunning water features and sculptures and will create an accessible and safe area for all. Saffron Square will transform into a new vibrant social hub, with a residents' fitness suite, 24-hour concierge, lettings office, Tesco Express and coffee shop. The development also features roof top terraces for residents who can relax whilst taking in the 360° panoramic views of Croydon and the city beyond. With excellent travel connections means London Bridge is only 13 minutes* away, making Saffron Square the perfect development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00210B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.