2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAshton Avenue, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0BU
- Two / Three Bed Detached Bungalow
- Gas C/Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Sun Room
- Extended To The Rear / Gardens
- Off Road Parking / EPC Rating C
- Description: A delightful two/three bedroom extended detached true bungalow set close to the village centre of Knott End on Sea. Having recently undergone a course of improvements, including, a new kitchen, new bathroom, an extension to the rear, decoration, electrical work and a new roof amongst many other improvements, the property is a credit to the current owners. Briefly the property comprises of an entrance vestibule, lounge, inner hallway, dining kitchen, orangery/garden room, two bedrooms with the option of either a third bedroom or a dressing room, as required, cloakroom and a bathroom. Externally, there is a shale front garden area, which has been put in place to be used for off road parking for a car or even a caravan if required, blocked paved driveway, gated access to both sides of the property, leading to the rear. The rear garden is paved, with raised floral, shrub displays, two garden sheds, greenhouse and a workshop with power and light laid on. This property is ideal for somebody who does not want to do any work to a property and would just like to move in, this property is ready and waiting. The property also boasts a gas central heating system and double glazing, and the property can be offered with no forward chain if required, viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed along Barton Square along to the Esplanade and continue along taking the fourth left hand turn onto Ashton Avenue and the property is situated a some distance along on the left hand side.
Vestibule: UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the front, half wood panelled walls, UPVC double glazed entrance door, radiator, door to;
Lounge: Approx sizes 16'00'' x 13'5'' (4.88 X 4.09M) UPVC double glazed window to the front, two UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the side, TV point, wall light points, wood laminate floor, coved ceiling, two radiators.
Inner Hallway: Loft access, loft is part boarded and accessed via a pull down ladder, the gas boiled is installed in the loft.
Dining Kitchen: Approx sizes 13'7'' x 11'5'' (4.14 x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, modern wall and base units in cream with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, UPVC clad ceiling, wood laminate floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed patio doors to;
Garden Room; Approx sizes 10'6'' x 10'8'' (3.20 x 3.25m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, skylight, Wall cupboard with work surface over, plumbed for automatic washing machine, UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 16'6'' x 10'9'' (5.03 x 3.28m To the wardrobe) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted triple wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 9'7'' x 11'1'' (2.92 x 3.38m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted double wardrobe, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx sizes 9'1'' x 8'2'' (2.77 x 2.49m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator.Cloak Room: Approx sizes 5'2'' x 8'3'' (1.57 x 2.51m) UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front, low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, part wood pannelled walls, shaver point, radiator. (There is space to add a shower cubicle if required.)
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed window to the side, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath with a shower over, part tiled walls and radiator.
External: Gravel front garden area laid in a way to allow off road parking for cars or caravan if required, block paved driveway, gated access to the side garden areas to both sides of the property. The rear garden is paved with raised floral shrub displays, green house, two garden sheds, panel fence surround.
Work Shop: Approx sizes 15'7'' x 7'5'' (4.75 x 2.26m) Power and light laid on, two double glazed windows to the side.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43008405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ASH23Q. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.