3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBasildon Drive, Basildon
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- Three Bedrooms
- One Bedroom Annex
- Modern & Open Plan Living
- Close to Paddocks Park
- Great School Catchments
Three bedroom bungalow in a lovely quiet location, also with the benefit of one bedroom annex and large aspect throughout.
Stunning! This extended three bedroom bungalow with a separate one bedroom annex in the garden has been lovingly updated and has lots of fine finishes throughout. Accommodation in the bungalow includes large ultra-modern kitchen, open plan living area and a large aspect bathroom.
The self-contained annex has a kitchen, bedroom and shower room all being very well insulated, the garage has also been converted for motorbike usage.
Door to front, storage area, door to:
Allowing access to all rooms.
Lounge Area 24' x 15' 3" ( 7.32m x 4.65m )
Bi-fold patio doors leading to garden, radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and king size bed to remain.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Kitchen Area 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Open plan to lounge, double glazed window to rear aspect, partly fitted kitchen comprising of range of wall/base units, stainless steel sink drainer inset into work surfaces, space for range cooker, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Suite comprising of his and hers wash hand basins, bath with mixer taps, low level wc, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring, spotlights, triple glazed skylight providing light.
Triple folding doors onto patio and leading onto lawned area, allowing access to garage and annexe.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.23m )
Open plan kitchen/lounge, door to bedroom and shower room. own EPC available.
Bedroom 10' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.01m )
Window to side aspect, electric oil filled radiator.
Shower Room 10' 7" x 6' 4" ( 3.23m x 1.93m )
Window to side aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.