4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRussett Close, King's Lynn
Sold STC £215,000
- Well-presented semi-detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Lounge/diner & sun room
- Parking & garage
- Popular location
A well-presented semi-detached house in a popular area of King's Lynn. The good sized accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, sun lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is parking, garage and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented semi detached house in a popular area of King's Lynn. The good sized accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, sun lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is parking, garage and gardens.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Double glazed windows to front and side, tiled floor, door to;
Radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Lounge Area 14' 4" x 13' 3" narrowing to 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 4.04m narrowing to 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to front, multi burner to fireplace, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Dining Area 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
Single glazed doors through to:
Sun Lounge 8' 5" x 14' 1" ( 2.57m x 4.29m )
UPVC double gazed window to side, double glazed French doors to garden, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 9' 2" narrowing to 8' 2" ( 5.71m x 2.79m narrowing to 2.49m )
Fitted units at base and wall level, double glazed window to rear, single bowl sink with drainer, worktop surfaces, gas oven and hob, cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 10' 3" ( 2.26m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" max narrowing to 5' 8" x 8' 9" max ( 3.12m max narrowing to 1.73m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
To the front the property is approached via a paved driveway providing parking and leading to the garage. There is also a lawned area with shrubs to borders.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Gaywood Road, turning left at the traffic lights in Gaywood into Wootton Road. Proceed along Wootton Road turning right into Fenland Road . Take the second turning on the right into Russett Close and continue along to where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.