3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmbleside Avenue, Wirral
Sold STC £150,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY AREA
- DETACHED GARAGE
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£165,000. WELL-PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, with double glazing and central heating where specified. Property offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility area and a family bathroom. Front and rear gardens, shared driveway and a detached garage.
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£165,000. WELL-PRESENTED AND APPOINTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, situated in a popular residential area. In brief, the accommodation comprises of; hall, lounge, second reception room, fitted kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear, which are mainly laid to lawn, with a shared driveway to the front, leading to the detached garage at the rear. Overall this property is ready to move straight in to and will make a fantastic family or first time home! CALL TODAY TO BOOK VIEIWNG!
Upvc porch door and windows to front.
Upvc door from porch, carpet floor, ceiling lights, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 4" in to bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.37m in to bay x 3.28m max )
Carpet floor, radiator, ceiling lights and Upvc double glazed bay window to front.
Second Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.28m )
Carpet floor, radiator, ceiling lights and Upvc patio doors to rear aspect.
Bespoke fitted kitchen with a range of base units, with solid wood work surfaces. Two integrated electric ovens, two grills, microwave and separate hob. Integrated fridge/freezer, sink and drainer and Upvc double glazed window to side aspect. Tiled floor, tiled splashbacks and door to utility area.
Plumbing and space for washing machine, tiled floor and ceiling spotlights. Two Upvc double glazed windows and Upvc door to rear garden.
Stairs from hall, Upvc window to side, carpet floor, loft access and door to airing cupboard, housing wall mounted combi boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
Carpet floor, radiator, ceiling lights and Up double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' in to bay x 10' 9" ( 4.27m in to bay x 3.28m )
Carpet floor, radiator, ceiling lights and Upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" plus recess x 5' 9" ( 2.29m plus recess x 1.75m )
Carpet floor, ceiling lights, Upvc double glazed window to front and built in wardrobe.
Three piece white suite, comprising of; panelled bath with shower off mixer taps, low level w/c and pedestal sink. Part tiled, radiator and Upvc double glazed obscure windows to side and rear.
To the front, there is an laid to lawn garden, with surrounding wall, established borders and pathway to porch. Access to the shared driveway, leading to the garage at the rear.
To the rear, there is a enclosed garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, with decorative flower beds, patio area and access to the detached garage. Gated fence access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.