4 bedroom detached house for saleHall Lane, West Winch, King's Lynn
- Individual detached house
- Non estate position in a popular village
- Three reception rooms & two conservatory's
- Four bedrooms
- Parking & detached garage
A beautifully presented individual detached house situated in a non-estate position in the popular village location of West Winch. The good sized accommodation enjoys three reception rooms, two conservatories and four bedrooms. Externally there is a detached garage, parking and gardens.
A beautifully presented individual detached house situated in a non estate position in the popular village location of West Winch. The good sized accommodation comprises of sitting room, dining room, kitchen, two conservatory's, cloakroom, utility room and study to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC.
Externally the property enjoys a detached garage, off road parking for several cars and gardens.
Original hard wood front door with glazed inset leading to:
Entrance Hall 8' 5" max x 9' 8" max ( 2.57m max x 2.95m max )
Attractive oak parquet flooring, wooden staircase to the first floor with space beneath, radiator with cover, picture rail, coved and plastered ceiling, door to:
Sitting Room 15' 10" x 13' ( 4.83m x 3.96m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, picture rail, wooden pelmets, coved and plastered ceiling with ceiling rose, attractive open fire with pewter fire surround and tiled hearth.
Dining Room 15' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.72m max x 3.61m max )
Attractive duel aspect room with windows to front and side aspect, fireplace with tiled hearth, picture rail, coved and plastered ceiling with ceiling rose, door to inner hall.
Built in dresser, glazed door to kitchen
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.76m max x 3.40m max )
Hand built kitchen comprising of cream shaker units, oak worktops, sink with mixer tap, stainless steel range cooker in bespoke housing with tiled surround, built in fridge, larder cupboard with space and plumbing for dishwasher, wine racks, brand new gas fired boiler, UPVC double glazed window to side, double radiator, picture rail, coved ceiling, quarry tiled floor.
Conservatory 13' 4" x 12' 3" max ( 4.06m x 3.73m max )
Of UPVC and brick construction, poly carbonate roof, exposed timber flooring, UPVC patio doors leading to garden.
Double glazed door to rear, cupboard under stairs
Vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, UPVC double glazed window to rear, solid oak floor, picture rail
Utility Room 9' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.39m )
Range of hand built units, oak worktop surface, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble dryer, butler sink with mixer tap, door to:
Study 8' 11" x 9' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, exposed timber floor, door to:
Conservatory Two 9' 10" x 6' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.85m )
Exposed timber floor, brick and UPVC double glazed construction, glazed roof.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed windows to rear and front, picture rail, coved and plastered ceiling, radiator
Master Bedroom 15' 11" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.85m max x 3.58m max )
Duel aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, cast iron fireplace with quarry tiled hearth, picture rail, coved and plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 13' max ( 2.87m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to front, picture rail, fitted wardrobe, painted cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 12' 9" ( 1.91m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, picture rail
Bedroom Four 7' 2" x 12' 6" ( 2.18m x 3.81m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
This room is currently used as a dressing room.
Family Bathroom 8' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer shower attachment, corner shower cubicle with mixer shower attachment, wash hand basin, airing cupboard with cylinder and shelving, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks.
Up and over door, personal access door, power and light
To the front the property is approached via iron gates with brick pillars giving access over a good sized gravel driveway with parking and turning area. There is an attractive patio to the front which is raised. There is attractive planting and a mature tree. The rear garden has a further stone patio and lawned garden. There is conifer hedging and a good quality timber panel fence surrounds the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009281.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.