2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Road, Chilwell, Nottingham
- Guide Price £160 -£165,000
- Large Rear Garden
- Quadruple Sized Garage To The Rear
- Off Street Parking At The Front And Rear
- Ideally Located
- Close To local Amenities
This CHAIN FREE, extended two bedroomed property is well positioned in this sought after location. Great access to the motorway and is very close to all local amenities. Ideal for any first time buyer, small family or where spacious storage is required.
Coming to the market at a Guide Price £160,000 - £165,000. This CHAIN FREE, extended two bedroomed property is well positioned in this sought after location. Great access to the motorway and is very close to all local amenities, such as Chilwell College, Chilwell, Alderman White and Meadow lane infant schools. Also a nature reserve and golf course and transport links into the City Centre. Ideal for any first time buyer, small family or where spacious storage is required. Viewing highly advised.
Double glazed obscured door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floors with stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 11" Max x 11' 5" ( 3.94m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature fire place which has the potential for a gas fire or open fire. Wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point. Original wooden flooring throughout the lounge.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.00m )
Double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator. Electricity box and a door leading to the understairs storage area.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, part tiled wall, and slate flooring. Electric oven and gas hob with integral extractor fan. Spaces for a fridge and a freezer. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Small Utility Area 9' x 5' 8" Max ( 2.74m x 1.73m Max )
Three double glazed windows to the side elevation and one double glazed window to the rear elevation. Mixture of base cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine, roll top work surfaces with a archway leading though to the kitchen. Wall mounted radiator and door to the rear of the property.
Master Bedroom 13' Max x 11' 6" ( 3.96m Max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe over the stairs, wall mounted radiator and original wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" Max x 9' 10" ( 3.40m Max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and original wooden flooring throughout.
Spacious family bathroom. Double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with mains fed mixer taps, WC with chain flush system and a heritage wash hand basin. Part tiled with a wall mounted radiator and a cupboard which houses the combination boiler which is one year old. Original wooden flooring throughout the bath room.
To the front of the property there is a parking area for one car. To the rear is a large area for further parking and a very spacious garage.
Power and light with a work bench with space for 4 cars or storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.