3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDelavall Walk, Eastbourne
Sold STC £300,000
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- EVER SOUGHT AFTER LANGNEY POINT LOCATION
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- MODERNISED AND IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
** A MUST SEE ** 3/4 BEDROOMS*Located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Langney Point area of Eastbourne, this family home has been EXTENDED and comprises MODERN SPACIOUS yet versatile accommodation throughout with an UPGRADED Kitchen, Shower Room and floor fittings. Continued..
** A MUST SEE ** 3/4 BEDROOMS**Located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Langney Point area of Eastbourne, this family home has been EXTENDED and comprises MODERN SPACIOUS yet versatile accommodation throughout with an UPGRADED Kitchen, Shower Room and floor fittings. Benefiting from a BEAUTIFULLY Landscaped rear garden, OFF ROAD PARKING and a GARAGE. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the size and space of this family home.
Door to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring, storage cupboard and alarm panel.
Comprising low level W C, vanity unit, partly tiled walls, wood effect flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 17' 6" x 13' 2" ( 5.33m x 4.01m )
Two full length double glazed windows to the rear aspect, further double glazed sliding door to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, spotlighting, radiator, electric feature fireplace with marble slate surround, large under stairs storage cupboard, archway through to dining room / bedroom four.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 20' 4" x 11' 7" ( 6.20m x 3.53m )
Two sets of double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, private door into the garage, further door to the rear garden, wood effect flooring. This room is currently used as a dining room but has perfect potential to be made into Bedroom Four.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
A beautifully modernised kitchen with a range of high gloss white wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric eye level oven with electric ceramic hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, wood effect flooring, spotlighting over, breakfast bar area, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing having an airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" MAX x 10' 4" ( 4.01m MAX x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in double fronted wardrobes, further range of built in Hammond's furniture including ample wardrobe space and two bedside tables, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in double fronted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
A refitted shower room having a double shower cubicle with surround, ceiling mounted body dryer, built in vanity unit and low level W C, partly tiled walls, spotlighting and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
A beautifully landscaped rear garden having a paved seating area, feature trellis style fencing with gated access to the main part of the garden, access to the garage to the rear, gated side access, main area is paved with various shingled stone areas, raised shrub borders.
Garage 17' 7" x 8' 5" ( 5.36m x 2.57m )
Having power, lighting and an up and over door, internal and external access. It is currently set up as a garage and a workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.