3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEverest Road, WEYMOUTH
Sold STC £230,000
- No Chain
- Extended At The Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Character Features
- Close To Town
Fox & Sons are proud to bring to the market this semi-detached three bedroom house situated in RODWELL. This property benefits three bedrooms, open planned kitchen/diner, character features, close to town and with NO CHAIN.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property situated in RODWELL close to Weymouth town centre and seafront. This property offers three bedrooms, open planned kitchen/diner, living room with original fire place. We are expecting a high volume of viewing's on this property so call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Two x Under stairs cupboard - Boiler. Parque flooring.
Lounge 13' 2" Into Bay x 11' 1" Into Bay ( 4.01m Into Bay x 3.38m Into Bay )
Secondary glazing bay window. Original open fire place. TV point. Radiator. Parque flooring. Wall lights.
Dining Room 26' 5" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 8.05m Max x 2.97m Max )
Two double glazed sky lights to the rear. Double glazed window to the side. Double glazed patio doors. Open fire place. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Open into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 5" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 2.87m Max x 2.54m Max )
Double glazed velux skylight. Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Tiling. Stainless steel sink. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Built in dishwasher and fridge. Space for a freezer. Door to side access.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to side. Heated towel rail. Bath. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Hand wash basin and low level WC. Part tiling.
Secondary glazed window to the side. Stairs from the hall. Stairs to hall. Loft access. Carpet.
Bedroom One 17' 11" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 5.46m Max x 3.25m Max )
Secondary glazed original bay window to the front. Cast iron fireplace. TV point. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.02m Max )
Secondary glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Paved with flower border. Gated path to the front door. Side access.
Patio area. Laid to lawn. Fenced surround. Shed. Range of shrubs. Side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.