2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Sycamores, Hagley, Stourbridge
Sold STC £200,000
- Exceptionally Well Presented Mid-Terrace Property
- Desirable Hagley Location
- Lounge, Kitchen and Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking and Rear Garden
A show home style mid-terrace property situated in the peaceful cul-de-sac location of The Sycamores. This exceptionally well presented two bedroom property offers modern living accommodation along with being within catchment for Hagley's most renowned schools.
A show home style mid-terrace property situated in the peaceful cul-de-sac location of The Sycamores. This exceptionally well presented two bedroom property offers modern living accommodation along with being within catchment for Hagley's most renowned schools. The property in brief comprises of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms, House Bathroom, Rear Garden and Allocated Parking Space.
Stairs to all first floor accommodation and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.48m )
Having a rear facing double glazed sliding door to conservatory, fire place with inset gas fire, central heating radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
10' 10" x 5' 1" min x 7' 11" max.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink/ drainer, integrated gas hob and oven with extractor fan over. Plumbing space for fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Tiling to splash prone areas, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and front facing double glazed window.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
A half brick construction having both side and rear facing double glazed windows, rear facing patio doors and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and doors to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 7' ( 3.48m x 2.13m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
Having a panelled bath with shower attachment over and shower screen, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Extractor fan, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Landscaped rear garden with paved patio, decking and further gravelled areas, enclosed by wooden fencing and rear gate access.
Allocated Parking Space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.