2 bedroom apartment for saleNew Heyes, NESTON
Offers in Region of £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Set in popular Millfield Development
- Excellent transport links
- Allocated Parking
- Viewing Highly recommended
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this ground floor two bedroom apartment set in the popular Millfield estate in Neston. The apartment offers modern spacious accommodation comprising :- entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from allocated parking
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this ground floor two bedroom apartment set in the popular Millfield estate in Neston. The apartment backs onto the local park and provides easy access for Neston town centre. Neston offers excellent transport links to Liverpool, Chester and Manchester. The apartment offers modern spacious accommodation comprising :- entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from allocated parking and visitor parking.
Communal entrance hall accessed by fob entry security door. Leading to :-
Access from communal hall. Tiled floor. Wall mounted electric heater. Door entry intercom system. Doors to :-
Lounge/Dining Room 14' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.23m )
Window to rear aspect. Feature fire place with surround. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Full range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over. Tiled floor. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Space for cooker, fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine. Window to rear aspect. storage cupboard
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.64m )
Double bedroom with window to front aspect. Wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.24m )
Window to front aspect. Wall mounted electric heater
White 3 piece suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, and low level WC. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Inset spot lights. Storage cupboard.
Externally there are communal grounds backing onto the park. Allocated parking for one car and communal visitor parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.