2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChurchfield Close, Bentley, Doncaster
Guide Price £90,000
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Chain free
- Wheelchair access
Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000 Are you looking for a spacious family home? Boasting a prime location close to local amenities and is close to the railway station. No vendor chain.
Located in Bentley with good access to local amenities and with good transport links including the railway station is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow which is available chain free. The property comprises of kitchen, lounge/diner and a rear garden.
Has front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and cupboard. Access to the lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and wet room.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 1" into recess ( 5.51m x 3.07m into recess )
Has a central heating radiator and electric fire with feature surround. There are patio doors opening onto the front of the property.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.21m )
Has a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over, plumbing for a washing machine and free-standing gas hob/oven. There is full wall tiling and lino flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.67m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and walk in shower. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a driveway providing off road parking. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.