2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFardell Road, Wisbech
- Spacious semi-detached house
- Two double bedrooms
- Walking distance to town centre
- Gas central heating
- Includes photos of Wisbech
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Set within walking distance to the town centre, this spacious two bedroom semi-detached house can either be sold with vacant obsession or with a tenant in situ.
Positioned in an established residential area, within walking distance to the town centre, this spacious semi-detached house has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises a large lounge with an opening through to the dining area, a fitted kitchen with access to the rear garden, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property is currently tenanted, however, can be sold with vacant possession if required.
Lounge Area 11' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.61m )
Dining Area 10' 8" x 9' 11" max ( 3.25m x 3.02m max )
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 1 15' 4" max x 12' ( 4.67m max x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 8' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.69m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights. Turn left into Somers Road and follow the road to the junction. Turn left into Queens Road and proceed along. Turn left into Cannon Street and then left into Fardell Road where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.