3 bedroom flat for saleHardwick Road, Hove
Sold STC £225,000
- 3 Bedroom
- Private Entrance
- Newly Fitted Contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom
- Good Sized Open Plan Living Area
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Total Floor Area: 62 m2
- Vacant Possession/No Ongoing Chain
Beautifully presented and newly refurbished 3 bedroom flat with its own street entrance. The flat is ready for immediate occupation and has well laid out accommodation including a large open plan living area with sleek modern kitchen, luxury bathroom and 3 BEDROOMS.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented and newly refurbished 3 bedroom flat with its own street entrance occupying the entire first floor. Situated within this tucked away location in the heart of Hangleton, having been extensively refurbished the flat is ready for immediate occupation and has well laid out accommodation including a large open plan living area with sleek modern kitchen and luxury contemporary bathroom. The flat also has the huge benefit of having its own good sized lawned West facing garden situated to the rear. Internal inspection essential and is offered for sale with vacant possession therefore no ongoing chain.
Contemporary double glazed front door.
Own entrance, wooden flooring, storage cupboards, radiator.
Ground Floor Storage Cupboard
Kitchen/living Room 15' 6" x 12' MAX ( 4.72m x 3.66m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, newly fitted contemporary kitchen with white high gloss units and oak work surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, cooker-hood, base and eye level units, feature polished cast iron fireplace.
Stairs from ground floor, loft hatch, airing cupboard, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Storage Cupboard
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.40m )
This bright good sized room has a double glazed window to rear with views overlooking the garden, space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' x 6' 2" ( 2.74m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, deep cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" Max x 7' 8" ( 2.49m Max x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Newly fitted contemporary bathroom suite, chrome ladder towel rail, bath with mixer taps and fitted shower over, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, wash hand basin and vanity unit, extractor fan, low level WC.
Own rear garden, new lawn and fencing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.