3 bedroom link detached house for saleKirtons Close, Walpole St. Andrew, Wisbech
Sold STC £180,000
- REDUCED FROM £184,950
- Three bedroom link detached house
- Lounge/diner plus conservatory
- Garage & off road parking
- Oil radiator heating
- No upward chain
NOT TO BE MISSED! Having the benefit of being sold with no upward chain this superb link detached house offers the perfect family home. Boasting a lounge/diner, three bedrooms and generous gardens to the side and rear of the property. Demand is likely to be high, so arrange your viewing today.
Positioned in a popular cul-de-sac location in the rural village of Walpole St Andrew, this spacious family home has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
The accommodation comprises a porch which leads through to the entrance hall. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset sink unit, an electric cooker point and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a useful pantry. There is a good size lounge/ diner with a gas fire set to a fireplace and double glazed French doors leading out to the conservatory. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Continuing outside, there is a shingled driveway offering ample off road parking and a lawn with flower borders. The rear and side gardens are laid to lawn with a paved patio area and a wide range of shrubs and trees to the borders.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Kitchen 12' x 12' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.86m )
Lounge/ Diner 12' 11" x 19' 6" ( 3.94m x 5.94m )
Conservatory 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Bathroom 4' 3" minimum x 6' 10" maximum ( 1.30m minimum x 2.08m maximum )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue out of town and at the roundabout turn left signposted West Walton Highway. Proceed through the village and turn left into West Drove North. Proceed to the "T" junction and turn left into Police Road. Continue to the "T" junction and turn right into Wisbech Road. Turn right into Springfield Road and then left into Kirtons Close where the property will be found in a cul-de-sac on the right hand side. POSTCODE FOR SAT NAV - PE14 7LG
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009509.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.