3 bedroom detached house for saleCairnhouses Road, Douglas, Lanark
Sold STC £245,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Beautiful surroundings
- Large plot with potential for development
- Three/Four bedrooms
- £1000 Buyers Incentive available
A delightful bungalow surrounded by countryside and sat within a large plot of approximately one acre. The property benefits from three/four bedrooms, a large living room and outbuildings.
Entrances to this large bungalow can be found at the front and side of the property with each accessing either the utility room or large hallway with stunning wood effect flooring. From the hall to the front of the property you can find the huge living room that allows lots of natural light and views across the fields.
The kitchen is next and like the rest of the property, has been finished to a high standard with a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances and breakfast bar. Access to the utility room is via the kitchen which in turn accesses the front of the house and driveway.
The bedrooms can be found to the rear and are all of great size, the master and guest suites benefit from modern en-suite bathrooms as well as a large bathroom with corner bath that can be found further down the hall. Bedroom three benefits from a seating area to the right of the room which could also be utilised as a dressing area. The fourth bedroom is currently being utilised as a study/sitting room but has a multitude of purposes.
Outside the property we have a wrap-around garden that makes up approximately an acre which features a range of outbuildings, stables, pond and laid to lawn areas. There is also a separate driveway to the rear of the garden.
There could be potential for further development by splitting the garden and building a separate dwelling on the land (subject to the relevant planning permission), using the second driveway for access.
Lounge 21' 9" x 14' 8" ( 6.63m x 4.47m )
Dining Area 13' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 14' 8" ( 3.25m x 4.47m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" at maximum point x 19' to the wardrobes ( 3.56m at maximum point x 5.79m to the wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 18' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009575.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.