3 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Cawston, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- Grade II Listed House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Immaculately Restored
- Exposed Beams & Timbers
- Sash Windows
- Off Road Parking
An immaculately presented Grade II listed house situated in the picturesque village of Cawson. The property features 3 double bedrooms, a spacious kitchen / diner, off road parking and of course plenty of character features!
£220,000 - £230,000 Guide Price
An immaculately presented Grade II listed house situated in the picturesque village of Cawson which is approximately 3 miles from Reepham and 5 miles from Aylsham. The property features 3 double bedrooms, a spacious kitchen / diner, off road parking and an enclosed courtyard style rear garden. There are plenty of character features including exposed beams and timbers throught the property! Viewing is highly recommended!
With a timber entrance door to the front aspect with single glazed arched window over. Radiator and wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs leading to the first floor. Door into;
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 6" max ( 4.32m x 3.51m max )
With a single glazed sash window to the front aspect. Exposed ceiling beams. Television and telephone points. Radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
With a low level WC and hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
With plumbing for washing machine and fitted carpet.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 6" max into cupboards x 16' 9" max into cupboards ( 3.51m max into cupboards x 5.11m max into cupboards )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half sink bowl with drainer. Integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Television and telephone points. Radiator and tiled flooring. Exposed ceiling beams. Double glazed French doors leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With exposed ceiling beams and fitted carpet. Stairs leading to the second floor.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 3.51m max )
With a single glazed sash window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobe cupboard with handing rail. Radiator, fitted carpet and television point.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.56m max x 3.28m max )
With a double glazed sash window to the rear aspect. Exposed ceiling beams. Radiator and fitted carpet. Television and telephone points.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with shower over and glass screen. Heated towel rail and wall mounted light with integrated shaver point. Part tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Double glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
With a cupboard housing boiler and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 13' 10" max x 11' 5" ( 4.22m max x 3.48m )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a double glazed sash window to the rear aspect. Exposed ceiling beams. Loft access. Television and telephone points. Radiator and carpet.
There are two allocated parking spaces in a shared car parking area to the rear of the property.
The low maintenance rear garden has patio and shingled areas, raised borders with shrubs and a garden shed. The boundaries are fully fenced with a gateway leading to the parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.