5 bedroom bungalow for saleSoanes Court, Lyng, Norwich
Guide Price £230,000
- £230,000 - £250,000 Guide Price
- Semi-detached Chalet
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Village Location
This deceptively spacious five bedroom chalet is located in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular village of Lyng. The property offers flexible family living accommodation across two floors including 5 double bedrooms!
£230,000 - £250,000 Guide Price
This deceptively spacious five bedroom chalet is located in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular village of Lyng. The property offers flexible family living accommodation across two floors and could be re configured to include a one bedroom annex or separate office area for those working from home. The property benefits from four / five double bedrooms and two / three reception rooms depending on personal preference and layout. Lyng sits within the catchment for Reepham schools and there is also shop and a popular pub within close proximity. With excellent road links to both Norwich and the North Norfolk Coast, the location couldn't be better! Viewing is essential to appreciate the true size of this property! £230,000 - £250,000 Guide Price
With a UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Radiator and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.38m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, television point and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 12' max into cupboards x 12' 4" max into cupboards ( 3.66m max into cupboards x 3.76m max into cupboards )
With a range of fitted wall units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Electric cooker and hob, plumbing for washing machine / dishwasher, cupboard housing central heating boiler. Wood effect vinyl flooring. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 10' 10" max x 12' 3" ( 3.30m max x 3.73m )
With UPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Telephone point and fitted carpet.
With airing cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and tile effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 5 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and wood effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed Velux window to the front aspect. Eaves storage cupboard, built in cupboard with water tank, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.17m max x 2.82m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.80m max x 3.61m max )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a double glazed Velux window to the rear aspect. Eaves storage cupboard, telephone and television points. Radiator and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and wood effect vinyl flooring.
With up and over door. Power and light. Door to utility room.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample parking approaching the garage. With a shingled area and paved pathway to the front door and hedged boundaries.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.