2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleByrds Close, Uttoxeter
- Detached Bungalow. Cul-de-Sac Location
- Two Bedrooms. Conservatory
- Lounge. REFITTED KITCHEN
- Garage. Driveway. Gardens
EARLY VIEWING is considered essential of this DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in a cul-de-sac location and comprises: SPACIOUS LOUNGE, conservatory, REFITTED KITCHEN & bathroom. DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE with driveway providing off road parking, landscaped front garden and low maintenance rear garden.
This DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated in a cul-de-sac location, Uttoxeter having good local amenities including sports and leisure facilities, local shopping and good schools. There is convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and Uttoxeter has its own railway station. In brief the accommodation comprises: two bedrooms, SPACIOUS LOUNGE, conservatory, REFITTED KITCHEN and bathroom. There is a DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE with driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, landscaped garden to the front and low maintenance garden to the rear. EARLY VIEWING is considered essential to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles which leads the garage and to:
Upvc Entrance Door:
With doors off to:
Lounge: 15' 10" x 11' 9" max into recess ( 4.83m x 3.58m max into recess )
Having double glazed bow window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; Italian marble feature fireplace surround housing a gas fire.
Refitted Kitchen: 9' 9" into recess x 9' 10" ( 2.97m into recess x 3.00m )
A refitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; further appliance space; range of matching eye level units; central heating boiler; double glazed window to the front elevation; wall and floor tiling; door leading out to the side elevation.
With airing cupboard; doors leading to:
Bedroom One: 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 9' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.02m )
With central heating radiator; double glazed patio doors leading to:
Conservatory: 12' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.34m )
Being of uPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall having tiled flooring; central heating radiator; doors leading out to the rear garden.
With bath; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; part tiling; double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
The front garden is landscaped with flower and shrub plantings, the tarmac driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and there is gated access to the rear garden. Outside tap. The rear garden is low maintenance having patio area with established borders and timber fenced boundaries.
Garage: 17' 9" x 9' 5" ( 5.41m x 2.87m )
Having up and over door; personal door; power and lighting.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road, proceeding out onto Stone Road. Just before reaching the Strawberry Garden Centre take a turning right into Byrds Lane and right into Byrds Close, where the property can be found on the left hand side, denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.