4 bedroom detached house for saleConiston Close, Higham Ferrers, Rushden
- Ideal Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Excellent Living Space
- Superb Location
A truly excellent four bedroom detached home situated in the sought after medieval market town of Higham Ferrers. The property benefits from off road parking, garage, great living space, four bedrooms and much more. Call us now to arrange a viewing.
Obscure double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, stairs rising to first floor, doors to cloakroom, lounge, dining room & kitchen.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, splashback tiling, radiator, extractor fan
Lounge 18' x 13' 2" Into Bay ( 5.49m x 4.01m Into Bay )
double glazed bay window to the side, double glazed window to front, two radiators, telephone & TV points, gas point
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, doors through to the conservatory
Conservatory 9' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.90m x 3.10m )
UPVC construction, lights, wood effect flooring, patio doors leading into garden
Kitchen 17' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.33m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side, roll top work surfaces, base and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, cupboard housing central heating boiler, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed door to rear
Stairs rising from entrance hall, double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 8' 7" Max ( 4.65m x 2.62m Max )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone & TV points, door to ensuit
Obscure double glazed window to rear, shower, wash hand basin, low level w/c, part tiled, extractor fan, radiator, non slip floor
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' Max x 8' 2" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.49m Max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, radiator, extractor fan.
3/4 wrap around garden with driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage.
Fully enclosed by timber fencing, pedestrian side access, mature landscaped harden with steps leading to patio area
Up & Over doors, power & light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD105985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.