2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSaunders Street, Worcester, WR3
Sold STC £160,000
- Three Storey Victorian Town House
- Located in Northwick
- Two Bedroom Plus Loft Room
- Off Road Parking
- Private Low Maintenance Garden
- Feature Log Burner
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Secured Onward Chain
- EPC: E
** ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY CJ HOLE **A Victorian Town House located in Northwick presented over three floors whilst benefiting from off road parking. The accommodation is well presented throughout and comprises lounge with feature log burner in inset fire place, kitchen diner with a range of modern wall and base units, built in oven and integrated microwave and dishwasher. To the first floor there are two bedrooms plus a bathroom with a modern three piece suite complimented with tiled floor and walls. To the second floor the loft room is currently used as a bedroom/study with a Velux window to both front and rear aspects. The property is approached via the front garden which is an enclosed low maintenance area with shed, brick built BBQ and pergola. The property benefits further from double glazing, gas central heating and is offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43010157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.